Adding Costume to Profile

Home Forums General Discussion Adding Costume to Profile

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Historian Fett
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2

I’m trying to sign up for the two days I already committed to on the old site (Fri. and Sat.) for GalaxyCon in Raleigh. I’ve looked all over my profile for a way to add my costume to my profile. I’ve tried to use the following link to make that add but the link doesn’t appear to be working.

https://carolinagarrison.org/members/%5Byour

Any ideas on how to add that costume and/or sign up for the Galaxy Con? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
      Historian Fett (Stephen)

:bobafett:

krfett
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 38

Go to Members > Profile > Edit (second row). Can you see the option to add costumes on that page?

:bobafett: ROTJ Hero
      “I give my allegiance to no one.”

Historian Fett
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2

Got it, thanks! I did’t click on that as I assumed I hat already input all those details when registering for the site. Many thanks for clarifying!. Much appreciated. Happy hunting.

Chaos
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4

Trial and error! LOL
      The new site is going to take some getting use to, but I have to admit I like it a lot better than the previous one.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Chaos.
      Coolajxl
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 22

BTW I think this topic shows up on every other topic because its pinned. Don’t know if that’s intentional or not.

"Believe in yourself or no one else will" -Star Wars the Clone Wars: Season 2 Episode 5: Landing at Point Rain

krfett
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 38

Aside from normal, our options are “sticky” and “super sticky”. It is still “sticky” which I guess is why it is showing up.

:bobafett: ROTJ Hero
      “I give my allegiance to no one.”

Coolajxl
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 22

hmmm, then I wonder what “super sticky” does

"Believe in yourself or no one else will" -Star Wars the Clone Wars: Season 2 Episode 5: Landing at Point Rain

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.